Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Busy Weekend, Puzzles, & Soccer

Daddy: Hi Ollie, we had a busy weekend last weekend, didn't we?





Ollie: Yes





D: What did we do last weekend, where did we go?





O: I liked going on the bouncy castle [at the Kumeu A&P Show], and i was a bit frightened at the start, and I goed on the other side, round it. And I tried the other bit when i got to the slide bit with a ladder. The ladder was made out of rope; and with the bit with the slide.





D: What other things did we look at, Ollie?





O: I tried something with a handle that water pours out of a pipe, and it had bubbles there.





D: That's right, an old pump. Did you see any animals?





O: Yes, I saw sheep. I can't remember the other bits.





D: Was there anything else you would like to tell everyone about the show?





O: I don't think so





D: Oh well, maybe next year. I hear you've just finished a really big puzzle Ollie.

O: Here's a picyure of it, there's 1000 pieces. the picture is of the garden of eden, and i want to talk about the other one.


D: You mean this one of Mickey Mouse?

O: Yes. it was very easy than the other one. And it has 150 pieces.

D: Are you sure it's Mickey Mouse, or is Daddy being tricky?

O: Daddy is being tricky. Cos it's not a mouse. It's Donald Duck.

D: I think you're really smart for doing 2 BIG puzzles with not too much help. One last question - Are you playing soccer this year?

O: Yeah. My team is the Cheetahs.

D: Did you learn how to dribble? Do you use your toes?

O: Yes. No.

D: Well, I'll have to help you practice in the backyard and at the park.

O: And at someones house when we're playing soccer.

D: That's right munter. Say goodnight to all the bloggettes.

O: Good night, goodnight, goodnight Mummy.

2 comments:

T said...

Wow, you are very good at puzzles.

SuperOma said...

Well done!!

This blog is about the 4 nicholls kids: Ollie, Amelie, Charlie and Escher. Welcome to our place of sharing.