Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Playing Soccer


I have started playing soccer, and I wear special soccer socks that are very looooong, and I wear this t-shirt and it says on the back "Bay Olympic", and my team is "The Cheetahs".


I've played so good that I am just learning and I am very good by playing shark.


To play shark all three sharks have to try to get the fishes ball with our little cone that has two reds and one yellow. Then the fish have to try to run away from the sharks and the sharks always get them.

When all the kids start they have to line up with me and when we start we just listen to the coach, cos I have have four coaches. We just wait to start when we line up.

No comments:

This blog is about the 4 nicholls kids: Ollie, Amelie, Charlie and Escher. Welcome to our place of sharing.