Saturday, March 3, 2007

Introducing...


Mummy: So Ollie, if you were meeting somebody for the first time what would you say?


Ollie: Hello, I like you. Okay...I am very good. I have lots of things to play with and I have some things that are good for big kids.


Mummy: So, Ollie, who is in your family?


Ollie: O, C, A, Daddy, Mummy and E


Mummy: How old are you now Ollie?


Ollie: Five


Mummy: What do you like about being five?


Ollie: Going to Sunday School, and I like playing on Larryboy.com


Mummy: What are your favourite things to do at your house Ollie?


Ollie: I like watching TV, and I like going on the computer. There's only one more...that is...I like my bunnies, called Dizzy and Fizzy.


Mummy: Do you like reading books Ollie?


Ollie: Yes. I like Dragons and Other Beasts, um...The Wind in the Willows, The Adventures of Tintin, Bob's Favourite Fix-it Tales, In a People House, Dr Seuss, Dinosaurs, and Stories for Boys.


Mummy: What would you like to do for a special treat with Daddy?


Ollie: I'd go to a special place called the Circus.


Mummy: How do you help your little brothers and sister?


Ollie: Well...I do like helping them with the things they have wrong and they want help.


Mummy: Tell me about C.


Ollie: C always likes playing with me, even with C he likes racing with me.


Mummy: And A?


Ollie: Uh...A likes doing lots of things that are very easy. She likes herblankie.


Mummy: What about Bubba?


Ollie; Well, Bubba does like rolling around and likes crawling around now, cos now he has learned how to crawl.








No comments:

This blog is about the 4 nicholls kids: Ollie, Amelie, Charlie and Escher. Welcome to our place of sharing.